Peter at the museum


Peter's girlfriend Brenda had a stroke last year and. She had to move out of their apartment and into a home (now that she can only move around in a wheelchair). So once a week, we accompany Peter to go see Brenda. It's the highlight of his week.

Peter came from France in the sixties and fell in love with Canada and Brenda. He's a true gentleman and a lovely man. For Christmas, I took him to visit the Montreal museum of fine arts. I took some portraits of him because he's a wounderful model. Peter is also an amateur painter, a really good one. He has not painted much recently because he worries a lot about Brenda.

I've wanted to take a portrait of Peter the Painter for a while. I finally got the time to do it this weekend. We also made a date to go back to the museum when spring blooms.

Peter is probably my oldest friend, he's 82.






Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés